WikiFlashed License Information
Everything on WikiFlashed should be created/adapted from other codes by me in the past. There should not be anything that is directly taken from someone else's projects. If it is the case however, the details of the original author and any relevant license information will be displayed along side with the source code.
SourceCodes by WikiFlashed are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. It simply means the following:
You are free:
- to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix - to adapt the work
- Attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the WikiFlashed.
- Reuse - For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- All - You must notify WikiFlashed for any use of the code in any project including adaptations. The goal is to share and show branching usage code to everyone.
For more detailed information about Creative Commons, please visit Creative Commons.